Please see requirement below for US B1/ B2 (business / Tourist) visa:
The B1 and B2 Visas are issued to temporary travellers for tourism, business, and medical visits. This visa type allows multiple entries over the course of validity as long as no stay exceeds six months.
– A FULLY completed DS-160 FORM (The form will be provided by Visa Logistics)
– A passport copy – 2x CLEAR copies colour passport photo’s 50mmx 50mm
– Details of the place of residence in US (Address, phone number, name of person or company)
– Pre-booked flights (Alternatively kindly just state when you want to leave and return)
– 3 months bank statements
– 3 months’ salary slips – Employment letter
– Invitation letter with contactable references
– If you have obtained a US visa before, scanned copies of those.
Please see requirement below for C1/ D (Crew Member) visa:
Tip: At the time of application itself, the person does not have to be employed yet, but a contract should be available that confirms the future employment on board.
In concrete terms, this means that the C-1/D applicant retains his permanent residence outside the United States and intends to travel to the U.S. only for a temporary stay.